An easy Indian inspired curry with seasonal summer produce.
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 chopped sweet yellow onion
- 1 chopped jalapeño
- 2 chopped plum tomatoes
- 4 cups of cooked sweet corn kernels (between 4-6 shaved cobs)
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
*You can use either your favorite Indian spice blend or the one I created below for this curry dish!
Spices: (¼ teaspoon of each)
- Smoked paprika
- Curry powder
- Garam masala
- Cayenne pepper
- Ground coriander
- Ground ginger
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Add spices directly to oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add chopped onion, jalapeño, and tomatoes. Cook down until tomatoes become a thick sauce.
- Meanwhile, boil corn on the cob. Once cooked, shave the cob with a serrated knife into a separate bowl.
- Add the shaved corn into the curry pot. Take curry off the heat, and add coconut milk.
- Pour curry over cooked rice (I personally love brown rice) and topped with a little chopped cilantro.
*If you need a guide on how to cook rice, click here.