An easy autumnal breakfast bread
- 1 14 oz. can of pure pumpkin purée
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pumpkin purée, vanilla cake mix, pumpkin pie spice and the chocolate chips.
- Grease a 5″ by 10′ loaf pan and pour batter mixture into pan and spread evenly. Bake for 50-60 minutes until it passes the fork test.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!